Cartagena

Cartagena
Cartagena Summer of 2011

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Bulls Memoir

                   My School bus driver always told me,  "People nowadays seem blind". He used to say they have the disability to admire the beatifulnness of the simples things like a flower or a smile . I must say I never forgot his words. Thus every time I travelded to my school the path was different. Traveling to my school, since it was on Bogota's outskirts,  was like driving in Garcia Marquez's Hundred Years of Solitude.  The unpaved street mixed with the peasant infrastructure gave the landscape a quaint feeling.  However what gave the scenery much of its magic, such as Garcia's tales, was the little public school on the corner of the road; better known as "El salitre". Children from  "El Salitre" love to go to my schools activities. These activities are mainly organized by the interested seniors. My interest in these activities lead me to that one experience that changed/challenge my life. 
This is my first paragraph of my memoir!
As you may see expresing your feelings thoughout a postcart isn't any piece of cake!
Here is some atempt to it

No comments:

Post a Comment